Saturday, September 20, 2008

Show & Tell Sunday-Pretty Figurines

Hello and Happy Sunday! Today's Show & Tell topic is our favorite pretty figurines. I only have one figurine (shopping is definitely in order), but she's very charming. I had always wanted one of these birthday figures with sparkles and pink flowers, but never got one as a girl. The beauty in being an adult is you can buy that stuff you missed out on as a kid. I lucked out and found her a few months ago at a yard sale. She sits in my antique, writing, sewing room and cheers me on silently in my endeavors.
For more pretty figures, check-out Cerri's blog at the Little Pink Studio http://www.littlepinkstudio.typepad.com/ for a link to all the great blogs sharing today.

Take care,

Di

10 comments:

Stink Bone Jones said...

She is just precious! I have always wanted one too but haven't bought one yet.

Betty said...

She is very pretty! What a sweet face! Thanks for sharing!

Teena Vallerine said...

So cute! I hadn't seen these little birthday girls until today's show and tell. I feel so sad no-one realised you wanted one when you were little! she was obviously waiting for you to bring her home! t.x

Sadie Lou said...

She is cute!
I'd love to find a "May" one--it's my whole family's Birthday Month except one sister...
~Sadie

KatCollects said...

How sweet, I am glad you finally got your Birthday Figurine : ) Happy Sunday
Kathy

Anonymous said...

She is so pretty. And even better that you found her at a yard sale! Thanks so much for playing Show & Tell Sunday with us!

Anonymous said...

Totally sweet! One is all you need with a cutie like that!
xoxo
Dollybelle

Splashes of Pink and Mint said...

What a sweet figurine! She looks so lovely! TFS!

~Becca~Bluebird Rose said...

She is so sweet! I'm especially fond of birthday angels!
:)
~Becca~

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet figurine! I am enjoying checking out all the fun blogs for my first show n tell!