Sunday, February 15, 2009

Springtime at the Antique Mall

Hello,

I don't know about you, but I'm sure tired of the gloomy gray winter. We've hardly seen the sun shine for weeks now! I decided if I couldn't have Spring outside, I would bring Spring inside (to the Antique Mall). I spent the afternoon in my booth putting out vintage garden items: weathered watering cans, seed packets, green McCoy planters, flower frogs, and tiny hand-painted clay pots. I took a few pics to share with you and bring a little Spring to your day!

I hot glue-gunned sparkly silver letters in GROW on the front of an aluminum tub and filled with Spring flowers.
Watering cans line up by a brass bunny, green flower frogs, and a tiny doll house fountain.

The display case is filled with cute pastel children's planters and mini globe banks.

The Paris shelf holds a silver Eiffel Tower, pretty French flower canisters, and a blue-and-pink Eiffel Tower cocktail shaker. Ooh la la!

A vintage German paper mache Easter egg rests in a galvanized carrier next to vintage ribbon and a yellow flower mister.

A Texas fruitcake tin, blue striped mixing bowls, and vintage french egg cups complete this pretty shelf.

A pink aluminum cake carrier is ready for a party and sits on top of several picnic baskets.

On top of the highest shelf, an art deco black birdcage and black iron planter watch over the booth.
A pile of misc. shabby chic items rest on the floor.

Happy Spring!

Take care,

Di

1 comment:

Roxie said...

FUN! I'm definitely feeling the onset of spring fever.