Monday, June 21, 2010

Adorable Displays and Treasures

Hello,
Everytime I go into the Antique World Mall in Boise to spruce up my own booth, I find myself wondering in wonder through the aisles. Such a great group of vendors with a wide variety of merchandise and so many adorable displays and treasures. No wonder I never come home with any money!
Here's a few great pics:

Love this black dresser with marble top.

Here's the matching 4-poster bed.

These 60s rock-and-roll girls are so cute!

This very shabby green desk has a black stool with black pin-striped cover.

Pink flowered china looks pretty on a black table.

1950s Children's book have a certain charm and great graphics.

This shot is from my booth. Are you a "Cat Collector"?

Sparkly chandeliers and lights look romantic on a dresser.

Another shot from my booth. Pink and black knick-knacks.
Happy shopping!
Di

No comments: