Thursday, August 26, 2010

Love my new spot in the Annex!

Hello,

I absolutely love, love, love my new spot in the Annex at Antique World Mall. It's the perfect size. I even love the background color (brown) and the pink chippy cement floor. I hung (or should I say my sweet hubby hung) two sparkly chandeliers (from Home Depot-they look old but are new and were only $68.00 ea) and added a black scroll border. These pics didn't turn out great, but I couldn't wait any longer to share them with you. I hope you stop by to check-out my petite booth as well as all the other great vendors in the Annex.








Shabby wicker laundry basket, "His" & "Hers" pretty pillowcases, and white chalkboard.

Looks like I had way too much caffeine when I took this shot!

Adorable red child's tricycle

Pink birthday plates and napkins are so charming!




Block letters spell, "Paris". Wish I was there!
Take care,

Di

No comments: