Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I'm back!

Hello,

I'm back from taking November off for National Novel Writing Month.  No, I didn't complete a whole novel of 50,000 words in a month, but I did write 4 chapters and 12,000 words-which is more than I've written this whole year!  I also developed some daily writing habits.  I found I do have time to write at night while enjoying a glass of wine instead of watching some mindless TV show.  I'm going to continue with my novel and now have a goal to complete it over the next year!  I wish you luck with your challenges and dreams!

I did spend a little time at the antique mall sprucing up for Christmas and also attended the fabulous Christmas Open House at the Shabby House (stay tuned). 

Here's some pics of my booth all decorated up for the holidays. 












   Take care,

Di

No comments: