Thursday, March 26, 2009

Thrifty Thrift Store Finds

Hello,

I love the Thrift Store! Every day is a good day at the Thrift Store-you never know what treasure waits for you under a pile of old kitchenware, amongst the tattered used books, or out in the "yard" section. All it costs you is the time to rummage through the shelves and a couple of dollars-all for charity! Gals, if you don't frequent your local Thrift Store, you need to start!

Here's a few cute finds from the Deseret Industries Thrift Store I picked-up on my way home tonight:

An old chipped white window, a small aluminum watering can, and a black art deco birdcage-all for a song!
An old black and silver rotating display. I'm going to use this in my antique booth to hang vintage greeting cards and pretty linens and scarves.

Have a good night!
Di

No comments: