Tuesday, January 15, 2013

New blogger-Simply Homemade Mommas

Hello,

I wanted to share with you some exciting blogger news.

My daughter-in-law, Annie, is starting a new blog called Simply Homemade Mommas (see this link and also link in my fav website):

http://simplyhomemademomma.blogspot.com/

She is a stay-at-home Momma of my adorable 18-month-old grandson who dedicates her days to finding wholesome, natural solutions for everything from child care and cooking to household products.

I constantly tell my son how lucky he is-as I hated to cook and he grew up on McDonald's and mac-n-cheese! She is always amazing us with delicious, wholesome meals on a budget!

She is getting ready to do her first official post of a "how to" to make charming Mr. & Mrs. pillows for your bed that are easy and inexpensive!

I predict her blog will be a smashing success and provide valuable info for Mommas everywhere. Welcome Simply Homemade Mommas!

Take care,

Di

No comments: