Friday, May 8, 2009

Antique Mall Updates



Hello!

I've spent the last week updating my booth at the Antique World Mall in Boise. Over the last few Sat morning yard sales, I've found tons of treasures-a reward for venturing out in the freezing, rainy, cold Spring mornings. Here's a few pics of my loot:
A vintage "American in Paris" guide with Eiffel Tower on the front (you know I love Eiffel Towers-this one might end up at my house).

A vintage "French for Travelers" guide, Mother's Day plaque, and silver crown card holder.

A beautiful ceramic flower lamp with urn bottom-only ONE flower was damaged! A shabby blue baby doll crib, elephant child's planter, and pink ballerina birthday candles.

They say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. My son and girlfriend have started to go with me yard sale shopping. They are into "vintage" stuff and bought a few things to sell at the mall. It's so fun to have a common interest. They went "vintage style" to the Senior Prom this year. They looked so adorable!
Take care,
Di

2 comments:

Roxie said...

Love the vintage clothes!

Our antique mall just closed :-( I sure will miss the place. Where else can I pick up silverware for my craft projects? Sigh.

Thompson Tales said...

Hey Diana....are you going to the Farm chick show in Spokane, Wa the weekend of june 6th??? I will be there at my friends booth....tell Mike if you are going there, I would love to meet you!!! Diana