Monday, May 25, 2009

Antique World Mall-Boise, ID

Hello!

I've posted before about the Antique World Mall (and The Annex) in Boise, where I have a small booth, but I've never shared any pics with you of this fantastic store. It's filled to the rafters with row after row of fabulous treasures-everything from Shabby Chic to one-of-a-kind collectibles. You could spend many happy hours (I certainly have) treasure hunting while sipping complimentary coffee and munching on cookies. They were also the 2008 Boise Weekly "Best-of-Boise" Winner. I love being part of this mall-you would too!

In addition, every third Fri of the month is "Save After Six" where from 6-9pm participating dealers have additional discounts, there are drawings for Mall Money, and hot popcorn, cookies, and coffee are served. Here's the link to their website (I've also added them to the sidebar links) and a few pics to entice you to stop by the next time your in Boise:

http://www.antiqueworldmall.com/


Our super-sweet manager Sue who knows everything about antiques and dapper Dan can assist you with your every need.

My cute little spot.
A yellow hutch, old wire basket, and pretty blue-and-yellow glassware.

This fluffy bed makes me want to snuggle-up and take a nap!

I love this black room divider made from old french doors and the sparkly chandelier.

Frilly lampshades and linens fill this colorful booth.

A shabby white hutch filled with treasures and a white birdcage sits below chippy white garden lattice.
Sue always has a rotating display by the front door showcasing seasonal or special items.

A primitive pie-pan tier, worn egg holder, and old silver teapots show pretty patina.

Another wire birdcage and chalkware ducks sit on an old weathered green trunk.

Another one of my favorite booths. Wish I could buy it all!

We also have our 10th Anniversary Celebration coming up May 30th & 31st. There will be gift certification drawings, treats, special sales, and free appraisals to benefit the Idaho Food Bank. I'll post more pics in the coming months to keep you updated and inspired to decorate vintage!

Take care,

Di

4 comments:

Roxie said...

Love the ideas here! Hope all is well with you.

Thompson Tales said...

I really wish that we had a mall like that here in Fort Collins!! I love all the booths....did Mike tell you that I got to go to the Farm Chicks show in Spokane??? LOVED it, it is just like your mall!!

Shan @ Design Gal said...

First, I have to say your blog is adoreable! I'm so glad I stumbled upon your blog! Some girlfriends and I are planning a little antique/thrifting road trip in August and we're heading up to Boise! I've been to the Shabby House & to the antique mall, but are there any other places in Boise (or surrounding areas) that you'd recommend we stop by? Or are there any cute little towns along I-84 that we should stop by? We're coming from Salt Lake City. I know this is random, but once I saw your blog I knew you'd be the person to ask!

You can email if you'd like at shans_design@yahoo.com or visit my blog!

Jake and Mary said...

Hi, Do you still have that white/vintage bed frame available? Is it a full or Queen? Please email me back, even if you don't have it at jakenmarygere@gmail.com, thanks!!