Saturday, April 19, 2008

Show & Tell Sunday-Vintage Jewelry!

Hello!

It's time again for Show & Tell Sunday. This Sunday's topic is vintage jewelry.

My beautiful Mother (Betty) and I decided to show off our collection of vintage jewelry while enjoying pasta, wine, and cheesecake after shopping on Fri night.

My Mom is a generous, loving person who ALWAYS takes care of everyone else. She's also an artist and is working on the drawings for our first Children's book we are planning on self-publishing at the end of this year.

We're both wearing our vintage necklaces (and received compliments on them). Betty has on a beautiful gold cameo, and I have on a sparkly art deco silver necklace with diamond.

I only have this one piece of vintage jewelry given to me by my Mother. And Betty only has a few pieces, so we decided some serious shopping is in order to add to our collections!

Here are the rest of Mom's beautiful pieces given to her by her late brother Jimmy.

Fabulous Fork!
Butter never looked so good!

















For a complete look at all the fabulous jeweled collections, head over to the Little Pink Studio at
http://littlepinkstudio.typepad.com/little_pink_studio/
Cheers to the Sunday Show & Tell Group!

Have a great week and see you next Sunday!

Di & Betty

5 comments:

bluemuf said...

I love how you presented your lovely jewels.

Karen

Margo said...

That's your mom???!!! She could be your sister! Your pics were great - love the photo styling!
Margo

Anonymous said...

I love the pin that is laying on the fork, it looks so delicious. I especially like the green stone among the others.

Mya said...

You girls sound and look like such fun. It sounds like you had a great night together. Love the way you presented everything. Pour me a glass.
-Mya

Alisa Noble said...

gorgeous cameos! thank you for sharing.
Alisa