Monday, May 26, 2008

It's Nice To Meet You Party!


Hello! Rachel at The Rose Room is having a party to celebrate her 100th post. Who doesn't love a party? What are you waiting for? Pop the champagne, and join in! The theme is, "It's nice to meet you!"
The first part of the party is to show where we do our blogging. I've blogged many places including in bed late at night (while hubby was snoring), on the couch while watching NCIS, and at the local Starbucks. Since the dismal weather in Boise is finally nice, I'm currently blogging in my favorite lounge chair on the back patio. It's so peaceful with the birds chirping and the soothing sound of the fountain (especially this morning while the teenagers are still asleep).
The second half of the party is to answer the following 10 questions about ourselves:
1. Relationship: Married to a super great guy (Chuck) for almost 24 yrs (he says it sometimes feels like 50).
2. Children: 2 boys (Yes, it's all guys at my house. Please God, let me have a granddaughter someday.) Matt is seventeen, and my stepson Mike is 30.
3. Pets: Aliki - the wonder dog (a giant black lab-also a guy).
4. Age: Now this one's a little personal - turning 45 on the upcoming Friday the 13th! (Wish me luck, as I've had horrible luck with Fri the 13th b-days including having my appendix out.)
5. Star Sign: Gemini
6. Fave Food: Pasta or chocolate (Or both at the same time).
7. Fave Drink: Chocolate Martini (although since I'm constantly dieting, my current drink is a 7&7 with diet Seven-up).
8. House Decor Style: I love to mix modern and vintage pieces especially items from the 30s-60s.
9. Collections: Clocks, Eifell Towers, Black and White Photos
10. How did you get into blogging: I read about blogging in a Artful Blogging book I picked up one day at Hasting. It looked so fun and creative!
Party on, and head over to the Rose Room at http://theroseroomnz.blogspot.com/ to join in!
Di

2 comments:

roseroomnz.com said...

Hi Di, really nice to meet you:) Thanks for coming to the party. Love where you blog from. I also blog from my bed sometimes . . . Pasta and chocolate together, hmmmmmmm:) Will be back to visit more:) Rachael

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Hello ~ I found you thru Rachael's 100 hr. party post! Now, I'm off to see your show & tell ~ I did that one, too! Stop by & visit me anytime!

Stephanie
Angelic Accents