Saturday, May 3, 2008

Show an Tell Sunday-Our Favorite Shop!

Happy Sunday! Today's "Show and Tell Sunday" theme is our favorite shop. Where do we go to find decorating inspiration and beautiful vintage treasures?


Our favorite shop in Boise is "The Shabby House". It's owned by two cool gals named Lesli and Lori. Every nook and cranny of "The Shabby House" is filled with beautiful displays and one-of-a-kind treasures. We stopped by last week for their "Springtime in Paris" event complete with wine tasting and yummy snacks. Check-out their website for a history of The Shabby House (they even have a resident ghost). http://www.theshabbyhouse.com/


If you're ever in Boise, you must stop by. We love it, and you will too!


Thanks to Cerri at Little Pink Studio for hosting this week's "Show and Tell Sunday"! Head over to http://www.littlepinkstudio.typepad.com/ to check-out all the great shops.


Enjoy,


Di


Leslie, Lori, and Eliza








Who doesn't want a tent in the backyard with a chandelier?







6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! That place is just wonderful I would spend to much money in there and I would be very happy!!!!
Thanks for sharing

Kathy

Karen ~ Cider Antiques said...

I love those vintage dressings. Oh . . . which one to choose :). Gorgeous stores. Thanks for sharing.

Karen at Ciderantiques

Mya said...

Awesome stuff, come pick me up, I am ready to shop. Thanks for the wonderful pics
-Mya

Melissa said...

Oh if I ever make it down to Boise I'll have to make sure I go there. If you're ever in Coeur d'alene you need to check out the Shabby to Chic Shoppe I wrote about. Thanks for sharing.

Melissa
*~*~*~*~*
www.melissaburford.typepad.com/burford_designs/

Lisa's RetroStyle said...

Love the dresses! Cute shop!

Adla said...

OoOOO The Shabby House is the sort of place I'd love to go shopping, no wonder you love it! Filled with such Gorgeous things..esp love that baby pillow!

cheers, Adla