Saturday, May 24, 2008

Show & Tell Sunday-China, Silver, and Crystal-Oh my!

Hello! This Sunday's Show & Tell is china, silver, and crystal. Thanks to Analise at Sugar Sugar for hosting this week's Show & Tell. Pop over to her blog at http://leesiebella.typepad.com/ to see all the fabulous collections.

I don't have a huge collection of china (some seriously shopping is in order to remedy this), but I do have a few pieces.

Enjoying the sunshine on my black iron patio table is a pretty selection of pale pink rose tea cups, bowls, and creamers.

A glass vinegar pitcher with hand-painted white daisies sits center stage amongst the roses.

A tiny white child's tea set is ready to play with my Grandmother's silver spoon resting on the saucer. One lump or two?

A whimsical castle transferware plate whisks you away temporarily to a long-ago magical place. A birds nest with Spring greenery sits on top of a vintage Inarco garden column.And finally, an adorable garden baby frolics on a cream colored pitcher. A crystal salt pinch sits nearby to spice up your life!
Have fun enjoying all the collections!

Di

13 comments:

Trish said...

I love your little pitcher, that is so sweet xxx

Anonymous said...

OMG!! TO DIE FOR!!! WOW!!
Beautiful inspiring blog!

blessings said...

I have a full set like your creamer on the left. It's my fav! Have a great weekend. Blessings... Polly

Betty said...

I love that castle plate and the little cream pitcher!! So cute!

Recycled Rita said...

My favorite is your garden baby pitcher! Thanks for sharing!
karen....
recycledrita.blogspot.com

Margo said...

Hello! Love your collection! Especially the little pitcher and the beautiful silver spoon.
Margo

leesiebella said...

Your little pitcher is so sweet, love the silhouette!

Thanks for sharing today!

xo
Analise

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Oh how I love all your pretties, especially that little salt spoon from your grandmother!

Thanks for sharing!

Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Mya said...

Beautiful collection. I love transfer ware
-Mya

Carla said...

Thanks for sharing today. You have some patterns I have never seen before. Lovely outdoor setting.

Cami said...

2 lumps! Pretty, pretty pieces. Love your table too. I have a similar one.

Marja Rijnsburger said...

I love the little pitcher what a nice blog.
Have a nice week,
Marj

Barbara said...

Finally getting caught up seeing everybody's china. LOVE that pitcher!