Sunday, July 20, 2008

Show & Tell Sunday-My Favorite French Papers!

Hello! It's time for Show & Tell Sunday. Today we are featuring our favorite papers. I love the romance of France. Who wouldn't love to stroll along the River Sienne sipping a strong cappuccino while browsing the flea markets of Paris. I collect French items including Eiffel Towers, kitchen ware, and a small collection of French papers. Here's my short but sweet "tres bien" paper collection:

A charming children's garden coloring book titled, "The Little Artist". Pretty flowers on one side are already colored in. Sweet peas climb up the page next to the sweet peas I hope will climb up my garden trellis. An adorable kitchen paper doll cut-out complete with pink kitchen.Small advertising labels. I love this dashing guy painting the Eifell Tower.
"La Vie Au Grand Air" translates into "The outdoor life". This one is so cute with the Airstream camper and colorful graphics.
"Oh! cet arome," translates to "Oh this aroma!". I can smell the coffee now.
A cute captain peddling Visor Pens.
Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to check-out Cerri at Little Pink Studio http://www.littlepinkstudio.typepad.com/ for a link to all the other fabulous Sunday Show & Tell collections.
Faire attention (take care),
Di

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

French papers!!! Oh man! I LOVE the little kitchen cut outs! Is coveting wrong? If it is wrong I don't want to be right! Gorgeous stuff!
xoxo
Dollybelle

Betty said...

I love, love that sweet little kitchen! How fun is that?!

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Love the little artist book! How precious! Have a nice Sunday! Twyla

Anonymous said...

Love all your pretty papers taken with the gorgeous flowers! So pretty!

Teena Vallerine said...

fantastic graphics! great to see! t.x

Anonymous said...

LOVE these!!!

Lori said...

great collection of french papers!!! the little coloring book really is sweet:)

Anonymous said...

I love your French items! & the children's book is sweet. xoxo, Joanna

Margo said...

Love the french papers! You have a great collection. I have a soft spot for the children's coloring books too.
Margo

Rosanne said...

C'est tres belle!

cherished*vintage said...

Oh I'm in love with your French coloring book! How charming!!!
-Karoline

Katie said...

Hi Di...Thanks for visiting my blog yesterday...I love all your vintage papers...Take care, Katie

Diane Mars said...

Love the paper PINK Kitchen that is very unique. Thanks for sharing.
Hugs, Diane

Anonymous said...

OOO Lovely stash..I did not know SnS was still happenig?! shoot!
Denise Nantasket beach Mass.

Anonymous said...

Hi Di,
Cute things! THanks for stopping over at my blog. That was cute that you took the pics outside in your beautiful garden. We are moving to the country Sept 1st, and your house reminded me of the house we are moving to. Have a good one! Kristin